Buy Xanax® 1mg - An Anti-Anxiety Drug
Xanax® is a brand name for the medicine called Alprazolam. It is prescribed by the doctor to treat anxiety and panic attacks and disorders. Z-bars, Zanbars, bricks, planks, and zanies are other slang names used for Xanax. Xanax bars are available in the shape of rectangular pills and are high in dose. You can Buy Xanax 1mg online.
Xanax® and its effect on your body
Xanax belongs to the group of medicines known as benzodiazepines and works by slowing down the central nervous system to impart a relaxing and calming effect.
What are the safety measures to be taken while using Xanax?
You should avoid taking Xanax in the following conditions:
- allergies to Xanax® or similar medicines, such as diazepam (Valium), clonazepam (Klonopin), chlordiazepoxide (Librium), clorazepate (Tranxene), etc
- if already using opioid medication (the combined use of opioids and Xanax can lead to symptoms like excessive tiredness, difficulty breathing, coma, or even lead to death)
- kidney disease
- asthma or other breathing problems
- narrow-angle glaucoma
- a history of drug or alcohol addiction
- a history of depression or suicidal tendencies
- seizures or epilepsy
- alcoholic liver disease
Dosage and Its availability
The doctor prescribes the dosage of Xanax according to the cause of its usage, patient's age, and response to the treatment. You can buy generic Xanax online or from any local drug store. It is available in various forms, including a tablet, an extended-release tablet. You can also get it as an oral tablet that dissolves quickly in the mouth or in a liquid form that can be taken via the oral cavity. You can get it in different doses or potencies, including 0.25 mg, 0.5 mg, 1mg, or 2 mg. Xanax is habit-forming. Therefore, abuse or misuse of Xanax 2mg may lead to addiction, overdose, or death.
What are the side effects of Xanax®(Alprazolam)?
Some common and manageable side effects include:
- drowsiness or dizziness
- increased saliva
- blurred vision
- change in appetite
- weight gain or loss
- change in sex drive
- low levels of energy
- mood changes
- dry mouth
- menstrual imbalance
It may cause some severe side effects for which you may require immediate medical help. Serious side effects may include:
- loss of coordination
- slurred speech or difficulty talking
- memory problems
- tachycardia or palpitations
- yellowing of the eyes or skin
- chest pain
- suicidal thoughts
- swelling on face, tongue or throat
- trouble walking
- difficulty or slow breathing